Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lime sherbet punch


A few of you have asked for the punch recipe from the baby shower. I am new to blogging and not sure if this is the right way to do this so help me out if this is not cool to do but I got the recipe from foodnetwork. It is Paula Deen's recipe. I am not sure if I am allowed to copy it so how about I tell you that I made it pretty much as directed except I did not add cherries. I also mixed the pinapple juice and ginger ale together and then added the sherbet and topped with lemon & lime slices. Here is the link for Lime sherbet punch:



In case the link every does not work, here is the lime punch recipe as I modified it. Lime Sherbet Punch Recipe Paula Deen  Ingredients 2 quarts lime sherbet ( However, I used one Quart per large bowl) 2 liters ginger ale ( I used between 1-1 /12 Liter) 1 large can pineapple juice, Lemon and Lime slices ( I added a little lime juice to give it a bit of tart) As I said, I mixed the ginger ale and pinapple juice together with some lime juice. Then I poured the juice mix into the bowl and added dollops of well frozen lime sherbet. Then I topped liberally with sliced limes and lemons. Yield:18 to 20 servings

1 comment:

  1. In case the link every does not work, here is the lime punch recipe as I modified it.

    Lime Sherbet Punch Recipe courtesy Paula Deen ©Television Food Network G.P.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Ingredients
    2 quarts lime sherbet ( I used one Quart per large bowl)
    2 liters ginger ale ( I used between 1-1 /12 Liter)
    1 large can pineapple juice
    Lemon slices
    Lime slices
    ( I added a little lime juice to give it a bit of tart)

    As I said, I mixed the ginger ale and pinapple juice together with some lime juice. Then I poured the juice mix into the bowl and added dollops of well frozen lime sherbet. Then I topped liberally with sliced limes and lemons.
    Yield:18 to 20 servings

    ReplyDelete